Thursday, September 29, 2011

Avant Garde

Adjective:
1: radically new or original; "an avant-garde theater piece"

Noun:
1: any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)

Now that we got the definition out of the way! I have decided to call my next cell phone case collection 'Avant Garde' by Simply Fabulous..

Based on feedback that I have received from so many of my followers, I believe that it's the perfect title for what I do.

These cases truly are works of art. I put my blood sweat and tears into each and every one of them. No two are exactly the same (for the most part) and If I had it MY way, they would ALL be one-of-a-kinds.

I am inspired by all things artsy, but especially fashion. In my mind, I am a fashion designer, and the cases are my models. They have been in photo shoots, they've done interviews (hehe), and they've even been on the runway! All they need next is a commercial, and trust me, I'm working on that!

2 comments:

  1. Hi loving your blog and i started following it (: Could u follow mine ?

    http://justfashion-nothinelse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, love your blog.Following you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete